Bengal Handwoven Tant Phulkari
- All products are delivered post multi-level Quality Checks.
- Color, texture, embellishment or weave variations are likely, as this is, sometimes, an inherent part of the fabric or design.
- Fabric, color and ostentation are not guaranteed.
- Dry Cleaning is recommended for all premium products
- Outfits must be kept away from harsh chemicals, sprays, perfumes and deodorants.
- Use of only Steam Iron – preferably done professionally – is recommended.
- Merchandise should be stored in clean, dry and protected wardrobes or closet spaces.
- Heavy, structured garments like Bridal Lehengas and Gowns should be stored on wide, stable hangers.
- Silk sarees should be stored - folded and stacked – wrapped in clean, white, unbleached cotton/ muslin.
- Garments, if stained, must be given out for professional stain removal.
- Hand-made, hand block printed, hand-woven or hand embroidered outfits are
- Free COD onlywithin Kolkata and suburbs for Orders above Rs 1098 Only/- [ Rs 40 will be added manually for Kolkata & Suburbs and orders below Rs 1098 ]
- Free shipping for all online payments across India.
- COD charge - Rs 100 within West Bengal and Rs 120 for rest of India.
- The charges will be added manually along with your bill total.