Printing and dyeing of cottons were originally developed in Rajasthan during the medievel period of India. This famous invention is still in trend and famous all over the world.It's summer, it’s time that we took our summery styles – out from the back of our wardrobes and also indulge in buying new. The stark sunlight and hot weather call for breezy, cool and light-weight ensembles – that would stay fresh and breathable for the whole day – whether we are out managing chores, are with the friends or at work. For the same reason, nothing works better than awesome, airy saree in summers.
- All products are delivered post multi-level Quality Checks.
- Color, texture, embellishment or weave variations are likely, as this is, sometimes, an inherent part of the fabric or design.
- Fabric, color and ostentation are not guaranteed.
- Dry Cleaning is recommended for all premium products
- Outfits must be kept away from harsh chemicals, sprays, perfumes and deodorants.
- Use of only Steam Iron – preferably done professionally – is recommended.
- Merchandise should be stored in clean, dry and protected wardrobes or closet spaces.
- Heavy, structured garments like Bridal Lehengas and Gowns should be stored on wide, stable hangers.
- Silk sarees should be stored - folded and stacked – wrapped in clean, white, unbleached cotton/ muslin.
- Garments, if stained, must be given out for professional stain removal.
- Hand-made, hand block printed, hand-woven or hand embroidered outfits are
- Free COD onlywithin Kolkata and suburbs for Orders above Rs 1098 Only/- [ Rs 40 will be added manually for Kolkata & Suburbs and orders below Rs 1098 ]
- Free shipping for all online payments across India.
- COD charge - Rs 100 within West Bengal and Rs 120 for rest of India.
- The charges will be added manually along with your bill total.